Port: Ningbo, China
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union
Member: Steel Beam
|Window||PVC or Aluminium Alloy Window|
|Purlin||C/Z Shape Steel Channe|
|Structure Usage||50 - 100 Years|
|Door||Sliding Door, Rolling Door etc.|
|Surface Treatment||Coated, Lacquered|
|Transport Package||Sea Worthy Packing in Container|
|Type of Steel For Building Structure||High-Strength Steel|
|Application||Steel Workshop, Steel Structure Platform, Steel Fabricated House|
Building steel prefabrication warehouse - The steel structure has a large span, high strength, light weight, low cost, temperature protection, energy saving, beautiful appearance, short construction time, good heat preservation effect, long service life, space saving, good seismic performance, and good flexibility.
Building steel prefabrication warehouse - The steel structure workshop has the characteristics of high fire resistance and strong corrosion resistance. The steel structure warehouse mainly means that the main bearing components are composed of steel. Including steel columns, steel beams, steel structures, steel roof trusses. Each component is connected by welding, bolts or rivets.
Building steel prefabrication warehouse - The roof and walls can be made of composite panels or veneers. Galvanized metal sheet can prevent rust and corrosion. The use of self-tapping screws can make the connection between the plates tighter to prevent leakage. You can also use composite panels for roofs and walls. The sandwich is polystyrene, fiberglass, rock wool, polyurethane. They have good heat insulation, heat insulation and flame retardancy. Brick walls can also be used for steel structure repair walls. The cost of brick walls is higher than that of galvanized steel roofs and walls.
The scale of use includes large workshops, warehouses, supermarkets, entertainment centers and modular steel structure garages.
Building steel prefabrication warehouse - Advantages of steel structure (used in steel structure buildings with fully customizable steel structures that are easy to assemble)
1. The tensile strength of steel is much greater than that of concrete.
2. Steel is also ductile in nature.
3. Compared with concrete, steel also has a higher strength-to-weight ratio.
4. When the time span is small, steel structure is also preferred. The construction speed is very fast.
5. The steel bars can also be reused.
6. The steel structure can extend in any direction.
7. Compared with concrete columns, steel columns are smaller, so doing can provide more space for other functions.
8. Since the steel structure is lighter than concrete, the cost of use is reduced, and the foundation of the structure becomes cheaper.
9. Steel structure is cost-effective.
Room 1509, building 1, international Ginza, Zhongdong, Jianshe 1st Road, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province